- To immerse oneself into something one is already a part of.
- To unite with the whole that one was never separate from.
- To come together as one kula* to learn, collaborate, practice, and grow.
* Kula originally was a community gathering at the teacher’s home. Anusara uses it to describe a community gathering.
Enjoy a celebratory yoga gathering of our global Anusara Kula:
- Advance and deepen your asana practice.
- Connect, collaborate, and cultivate bliss with our community of the heart.
- Bathe in wellness and savor your meditation.
- Learn from skilled yoga teachers and reveal the bliss that is innately you through asana, meditation, philosophy and music.
Samavesha 2020 will be held in beautiful and historic Bath, United Kingdom.
- Bath is known as a healing center, with historical Roman baths.
- Immerse yourself in the experience of a lifetime.
- Allow elegant and exciting architecture to inspire you to flow with the natural healing rhythm that transcends time and space.
- Life is good.
- We reflect each other’s greatness.
- Our Attitude, Alignment, and Action come from our hearts.
No matter where you are in your Anusara yoga journey, this event will inspire you to dive into our growing community. We look forward to seeing you in Bath!
Questions? Email Ashley Sherburne, Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets: Buy your event ticket now and save!